- This event has passed.
Advanced Doula Training: Fall 2015
3 Sep 2015 - 3 Dec 2015$200 – $1500
Every Thursday, Sept 3 – Dec 3, 2015
This 12-week course is designed to accelerate your doula career. It includes a 1-year membership to the Utah Doula Association. Some of the topics covered include:
- going in-depth on how to educate/prepare clients
- being aware of fetal rotation and how to facilitate it
- natural and medical induction methods
- assisting with multiples and VBACs
- creating and running a business
- client-tracking forms
- questions to learn the style of any care provider
- high-risk situations and medications
- breastfeeding support and postpartum planning
- becoming familiar with various childbirth methods, and much more.
This training was created by and is taught by some of the most professional and experienced doulas in Utah. Between us there are nearly 30 years and 1,500 births of experience. Our goal is for to you complete the training with enough knowledge and confidence to be able to charge top rate early in your doula career and get you on the road to building a strong clientele base as you embark on a very rewarding journey.
Space is limited to 10 doulas. Call Angie Rosier at 801-815-6053 with questions you may have, or to reserve your place.
Mentoring & Referral Programs
Birth Learning Advanced Doula Training also includes built-in mentoring and referral programs.
MENTORING PROGRAM: Each doula in the training will be able to follow 1-2 of the trainers from beginning to end of a client experience; interview, prenatal education, labor support/birth, and postpartum visit.